Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government organizations and connects more than 280 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
Granicus is looking for a full-time, permanent Front-End Developer experienced with React JS to join one of our Australian development teams, working on the product of a digital form. Our GovTech platform is used by government at local, state and federal levels around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and UK to inform, communicate and transact.
The products our teams build are seen and interacted with by millions of residents, visitors and businesses on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
· Work with a fantastic, knowledgeable and effective product engineering team
· Understand our clients’ goals, needs and challenges
· Work as part of a cross-functional team and recognize that pragmatism and adjustment are just as critical as following a plan or working to spec.’
· Break a problem down and look at its parts, be creative and think out of the box as a way of solving that problem
What you get:
· Passionate, experienced and friendly team members
· Work from home or our Melbourne CBD office
· Opportunities to learn about secure and accessibility compliant development
Ideal Skills and Experience:
· Good eye for detail in design
· Implementing WCAG 2.1 ‘AA’ level guidelines
Granicus is experiencing rapid global growth. We are making significant investments in our product R&D and building on our already strong engineering capability and capacity is a vital component of our strategy.
If you are a front-end developer who loves problem-solving and being challenged, working in tight-knit teams and having real impact then apply now!