Housecall Pro is expanding the new markets! We're currently looking for a Senior React Native Engineer for a mobile team, which is responsible for the design and development of our new product - BuildBook.
BuildBook by Housecall Pro is powerful and simple-to-use construction software that helps custom home builders streamline their projects and grow their business with modern tools that require no training to use.
Our SaaS platform helps residential construction companies and their clients collaborate more effectively, make better decisions, and simplify the construction process. Our pitch is end-to-end small business management, from taking in a lead to winning a job to managing the project to taking payment.
Housecall Pro hires over 1 300 ambitious, mission-driven employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world (including +70 professionals in Poland ??). If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, search no more. This is your place to be!
Compensation: 8 500 - 11 000 USD per month (B2B)
? We also offer:
- Paid holidays as you need (26 days doesn’t have to be a limit)
- Flexible work hours
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas
- We work in Central European Time
- Newest MacBook + Setup Fee ($500)
? Joining BuildBook means:
- Building a product that really improves users’ lives
- Working with a mature, interdisciplinary dev team (100% of the Polish squad are seniors);
- Rebuilding the mobile application from scratch or improving the existing product (you decide what tools, solutions, and technologies should be used);
- Working closely with business, design, and customer support to craft the future of our product line;
- Being committed to your work, open to feedback, and eager to share your knowledge, just like us :)
? Join us, if you have:
- 5 - 10 years experience in the development of mobile products, with at least 2 years dedicated to React Native;
- 2 - 4 years of experience leading teams and performing code reviews
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Strong knowledge of software development approaches, principles, and flows
- Experience working on big, complex web and mobile apps
- A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
- Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
- Experience in an Agile environment, and a deep understanding of what iteration really means;
- Fluency both in Polish and English.
We're waiting for your resume!