Senior React Engineer
Apply for this job
Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 400+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
We are looking to add a Senior React Engineer with specific experience using frontend frameworks, libraries and technologies. This person will continue to assist our East Coast and UK teams in crafting great software interfaces and platforms. In April 2019, Integrate acquired a London-based SaaS business, Akkroo. Now forming the Events product as part of the broader Integrate suite, Akkroo enables modern B2B marketers to solve the many challenges around event lead management.
Come work alongside innovative, dynamic, and inspiring team members as we continue to solve challenges, create value, and help you continue your own personal and professional growth aspirations! If you're motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture, we would love to hear from you!
We'd be keen to hear from you if you would enjoy working with these technologies in a rapidly growing, scale-up environment.
- Fully immersed in building modern UIs in React and exposed to exciting challenges with hybrid products and platforms.
- Contribute to ensuring high quality, well-tested code and participate in code reviews and pair programming.
- Collaborate with other developers in our teams across the globe, working closely with design and product specialists to create work that has excellent customer UX and production values.
- Craft and develop rich application features using React, TypeScript and CSS
- Implement high-performing and reusable UI components
- Apply and improve CI/CD tools for rapid deployment of quality code
- Create comprehensive tests to ensure maintainability and stability
- Help design and develop experiences that provides performance insights with the latest recommendations.
- This team owns the experience end-to-end, so you will work alongside Product Managers and UX Designers to craft the roadmap and evaluate feedback directly from customers.
- A keen interest in UX, design, accessibility, and working with UIs based on reusable components
- Demonstrable understanding of how to write high-quality, tested, semantically considered code.
- Passionate about delivering quality code at high speed using standard CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with standard testing approaches (unit, smoke, integration, etc.)
- Passionate about design and user experience and great debugging skills
- Experience with transforming data from RESTful APIs
- Thorough understanding of how to deliver cross-browser compatibility, responsive layouts, and how to resolve common issues
- A passion for self-improvement, personal growth, and a desire to sharpen your skills as an engineer
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Familiarity with Linux and AWS based environments
- Experience building hybrid mobile apps using technologies like React Native
- Working with native iOS/Android codebases
- Working with backend codebases
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.