Apply for this job
Founded in 2017, Willow is a global technology start-up. The WillowTwin™ is a disruptive IoT/Data SaaS that unlocks the true potential of smart buildings and infrastructure. We are writing a new chapter in human history, with unprecedented resource optimisation and management empowered by data.
For the second year in a row (2020 & 2021), Willow has been ranked in Linked In's Australian "Top 25 Start-ups". You will be joining a team of performance-driven individuals, backed by the most advanced technology the built world has ever seen. We are chartering a new course, Digital First, the Willow Way. Our 'Willow World' is fast-paced, nurturing and collaborative.
Summary of role:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Deliver high quality, maintainable, and secure software solutions
- Collaborate with the development team on design ideas, technical challenges, and code reviews
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Continuously improve, measure and evaluate software effectiveness and usability
- Remain transparent in your work and share knowledge with others
Skills you have:
- Familiarity with and using RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- In-depth experience using HTML and CSS
- A passion for product design that is user-centered (usable and desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with product development using Agile methodology
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, GCP & AWS)
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- A portfolio of work you can share with us
This role can be performed in Vancouver or remotely within the Pacific time zone. We're unable to provide visa sponsorship, you need to have the legal rights to work in Canada.
If you are eager to work in a fast-paced, high growth tech start-up based on collaboration and open communication, then Willow could be the place for you. We at Willow never give up, we work smart, we care about our fellow human beings, and we always put our best foot forward.
Willow is proudly diverse. We work to create an equitable and inclusive experience for candidates and employees, where people from different backgrounds have an opportunity to succeed. Join us in our mission to digitise the built world!
To find out more, visit the website: https://www.willowinc.com