Junior Frontend Developer
Apply for this job
We are looking for skillful Web Frontend Developers to join one of our polish teams working for US-based clients.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our projects: Payments.ai, TrueWill, or Tentacle.
Our stack includes, first and foremost, React, Next.js, and sometimes TypeScript. We specialize in startups at their beginnings (MVP), which makes the job very diverse and challenging.
Salary: PLN 6.000 - 9.000 + VAT (B2B); PLN 5.000 - 7.000 netto (UZL)
- Required skills: knowledge hungry, at least 1 year of commercial experience within web development, understands basic JS concepts (ES 2018+), basic experience with at least one frontend framework (React.js preferred), English & Polish language level min. B2
- Nice to have: knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, open-source contributions, Serverless experience, experience in TypeScript and various BE frameworks
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 900 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, work on site, hybrid or fully remote
- B2B/UZL: + paid days off
About the role:
- Writing personal-best possible JS code with the use of Babel transpiler
- Technical involvement in the product - finding the ways to improve it
- Direct connection to the design person and implementation of its vision within HTML and CSS
Tools you’ll use:
- Slack, GSuite
- Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Apple MacBook Pro and... Nivona (best coffee machine ever!)
About the role - Non-Technical:
- Reuse and improvement of the company knowledge base
- Communicate with the team to efficiently translate business complexity (user stories/tasks) into solutions (end results/estimations)
- Writing documentation for delivered code
- Learning, learning and learning ;)
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Knowledge hungry
- 1 year of commercial experience within web development
- Understands basic JS concepts (ES 2018+), used Classes and follows recent additions/functionalities, used Babel
- Basic experience with at least one frontend framework (React.js prefered) - knows most of its basic APIs/features, was working on at least 1/2 projects involving such technologies, have commercial experience in it
- Have worked with at least one state container and understand its concept
- Read or configured basic Webpack v4+ with Babel
- Connected to REST API and built basic logic
- Open-minded to new challenges (TypeScript, frameworks other than React.js, etc) with company coherency in mind
- English level min. B2 language skills
Great to have:
- Knows what AWS is and gets why is it used
- Knows how to run Docker images - knows how to use them
- Knows why MVP is important and even due to quick delivery times wants to do a good job with the quality level
- Team-Player - gets a vibe of what Agile/Scrum is and wants to work as a team towards one goal
Your first three months in MasterBorn:
- 1st month: Getting into knowing each other. You will be introduced to the team and project you will be working on. During this month you should learn as much knowledge about our good practices, code quality expectations and ask questions if anything is unsure to you (code or project wise).
- 2nd month: As the initial boot-start period will pass, you will be semi-independent inside of the project with the person (teammate or cross-project person) responsible for your PR checks. You as a team will be working with a project Tech Lead/Solution Architect on solving daily problems like structuring the project or connecting APIs. You will be working directly with the design person to implement the provided designs.
- 3rd month: Your progress inside of the team will be greater. You will be expected to give some solutions towards daily issues/tasks and talk them through with the Tech.
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplace