Workit Health is looking for a Software Developer to join our team as a React Native engineer. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and build scalable software solutions. As a member of our engineering team, you’ll be critical in delivering software that improves people’s lives safely and securely, delivering the most accessible mental health and overall wellness services.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Mobile application development for Android and iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- 1-2 years of React Native experience
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience testing, releasing and deploying native applications in App Store and Play Store
- Workit Health is a team of thinkers and doers disrupting the status quo of care through telemedicine.
- We are a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation that puts members first in ensuring they receive the best possible care in addiction and beyond.
- We are a group of solution architects passionate about creating more accessible opportunities for people to help people make life-long changes.
Short Term Disability