Lead Software Engineer
We are a team of talented and highly motivated software engineers. As a member of the team, you will work closely with every part of the company from graphic designers to our executive team. The software we develop serves some of the largest banks, lenders, and financial institutions in the world.
The team is mainly focused on frontend development, but we encourage full-stack learning which makes our team nimble enough to tackle the diverse set of challenges we face. We believe in using the most effective tools for the job, and also relying on the strengths of our team.
These are the key technologies that we use:
- React, Redux, Reselect, Material UI
- HTML, JSX
- CSS, Styled Components
- Jest, Testing Library
- Webpack, Jenkins
- Jira, Confluence, BitBucket (Git)
What you will work on
- Write high quality, well-tested, extensible and scalable code
- Evaluate the short and long-term implications of every implementation decision
- Work with a tight-knit team solving tough problems by building quality enterprise solutions with a professional design and coding process
- Learn from accomplished developers through mentoring and committed collaboration and take your development chops to the next level
- Make an immediate impact by quickly getting up to speed and building features from start to finish
Who we are looking for
- You have 8+ years of related software development experience
- You are experienced at driving innovation and enforcing best practices through mentorship and technical leadership
- You write modular, reusable code and have experience building and maintaining internal libraries
- You love tackling really tough problems and value the correct solution over a sloppy one
- You have a passion for software development, with side projects to prove it
- You understand the value of tested solutions, and you’re a capable debugger
- You are comfortable reading & writing code and can describe what each part of the code is doing
- You are great at taking constructive feedback on your work
- You are passionate about our mission to disrupt how banks, lenders, and investors value real estate
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 600 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.