Mos is on a mission to tear down financial barriers to opportunity. We built the first banking product designed not to manage student debt - but to eliminate it. And we’re just getting started. We’re shipping fast, growing rapidly, and backed on our quest by world-class investors like Sequoia, Lux Capital, Stephen Curry, and more. You can learn more about our culture and what it's like to work at Mos here
We ranked #1 in the “Finance” (and #3 overall) in the App Store on our launch week. Our mobile software engineers make this happen and are driven to ship revolutionary features for our students, working collaboratively with the rest of the company. We’re an early-stage startup relying on smart, motivated individuals (like yourself =)) to help shape the financial future of the next generation!
We are remote-friendly within the United States and have an office in San Francisco.
- Work closely with our Product, Design, and Marketing teams to implement the feature set for a fast-growing user base.
- Be the guardian of a pixel-perfect and performant user experience.
- Shape the foundations for our mobile apps using best practices and set them up for longevity and sustainable development.
- Influence the company technology stacks and engineering culture by keeping up with the latest industry best practices.
What we're looking for
- Several years of experience working and shipping code in the software industry. [4+ years and/or startup experiences a plus]
- Experienced at architecting, building, and debugging a React Native (or native mobile) app with traffic at scale.
- Track record of owning projects end-to-end and ability to communicate effectively.
- Good understanding of mobile design and interaction principles.
- Proficient with Git and working within a CI/CD agile development process.
Our current stack
- Framework: React Native
- Language: Typescript
- CI/CD: CircleCI and Bitrise
- Store: Redux