Junior Front-End Engineer
Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers and engineers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We're looking for you, a junior Front-End Engineer with the ability to translate pixels into code. You can work closely with Product Owners, Designers and other Engineers. You have the ambition to work on innovative and inspiring projects.
You believe in your skills and your perspective about the technology world, so you are ready to share your talent with our team. On top of everything, you are someone with pride and passion for what you do.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Familiar with React framework and Redux
- Proficiency using CSS pre-processors (Sass and/or LESS)
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Ability to integrate web services (RESTful, JSON)
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
- For now, you’ll be working fully remote. Over 2022, we’ve planned to open a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from.