Senior React Native Mobile Developer
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We are looking for a Senior React Native Mobile Developer with extensive experience in designing, building, and deploying highly secure, scalable, and maintainable client-facing UI systems.
You will be one of the leading developers of the mobile app working closely with our designers, product owners, and backend engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for a global audience in an extremely fast-growing industry.
If you are extremely passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to help design and build the next generation of our mobile applications that will impact and shape the financial lives of a growing audience.
- Contribute code to our iOS / Android / React Native apps from the get-go
- Work on integrating and collaborating with other crypto products to enrich the user experience
- Implement features with the aim to provide long term stability of a highly scalable application
- Developing clean and reusable react native components
- Actively contributing new ideas and innovative UX/UI patterns
- Play an active role in evolving our mobile engineering practices
- Strong expertise in React Native with 3-5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps
- High-level experience with TypeScript
- Have experience with best-in-class client-side data design and management, whether that’s experience with GraphQL/ Apollo or other such tools
- Have a passion for good design and attention to detail. You’ll collaborate with designers but undoubtedly have the opportunity to express your own design sense if desired
- Verbal fluency in English
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android
- Passionate about crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile financial applications/cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Experience with Solana Web3 frameworks and technologies, especially on mobile
- Experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing like Cypress
- Experience with Cross Browser Compatibility, responsive UI, and debugging skills
- Experience with high-performance web pages and performance tuning experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other technical (STEM) field or an equivalent of experience
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.