Apply for this job
Spocto is a big data analytics company on a mission to revolutionize the digital debt collections industry. As a fintech company that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) to enhance customer reach, engagement, and interaction; spocto is a pioneer in disrupting the debt collections industry with intelligence. With a purposeful approach towards digitizing rural India through banks & NBFCs, our solutions are already test marketing various products to revolutionize eCollections. Our spirit of innovation & passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected through our domain expertise, success rate, client confidence and newer age solution driven approach towards the business. With proprietary algorithms we strive to bring dignity into the debt collections process, ensuring better customer experience and resulting in improved customer relation and retention.
As we continue to grow and disrupt the market through our innovative solutions, we are now part of Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue. Yubi is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the world's possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfilment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it. In March 2022, we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
- Work closely with design and product management to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Also Writing high-quality code, participating in code reviews.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience5-10 years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing software design and development
- Sound knowledge in HTML, CSS, ES6 and Typescript concepts.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
- Willing to Work From Office
- Ample opportunity for significant personal wealth creation by way of ESOPs
- One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences
- Best in industry insurance covers for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or Parents in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents
- Generous Leave entitlements (Earned Leave - 24; Casual Leaves - 12; Medical Leaves - 12; Maternity Leave - 26 weeks; Paternity Leave - 10 weeks; Period Leave - 1 per month)
- Child care reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses.
- Food is on the house. So that you can focus on what matters the most.
- Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
If the above opportunity interests you and you are looking forward to working with a great bunch of people to partner with on your next journey, then let’s talk!