Entry Level React Developer
Casper Labs is ushering in the next era of blockchain technology. In just over three years, we’ve already built an entirely new blockchain and attracted some of the world’s largest organizations to start building with us. On March 31, 2022 we celebrated the one year anniversary of the Casper blockchain mainnet launch, marking several milestones. Now, it’s time to scale — and we’re looking to add world-class engineers, marketers, and operators to our team.
Blockchain technology is estimated by Gartner to be a $1.5 trillion (not billion) market by 2025 and $3 trillion by 2030. Business applications of blockchain solutions across multiple industries will make up the bulk of new adoption, giving Casper blockchain and CasperLabs a first mover advantage.
Why Casper? The co-founders and team of engineers built the most technologically advanced blockchain for business and underpinning this enterprise-grade technology is CasperLabs, a professional services and support team made up of experienced technology leaders. It is their mission to help steward business adoption of blockchain solutions built on Casper while maintaining and evolving the technology.
We are seeking a UX Developer with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who is excited about working in a fast paced environment. They must be a collaborative team player, able to produce and maintain secure, robust, scalable, and performant web apps and services for a variety of projects.
UX Developer Skills and Expertise
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding of HTML / CSS
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles and ecosystem
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of building & using RESTful and JSON-RPC APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience writing automated tests as part of delivery
- Familiarity with code versioning tools; Git / GitHub experience is a plus
- Engaging from conception to completion with projects that are both technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
- Designing modern highly responsive web-based user interfaces using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs, wireframes, and verbal direction into high-quality code
- Ensuring cross browser / device compatibility
- Coordinating and collaborating with other team members
- Fully remote, work from home environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting)
- Long-term incentive programs
- Continued education support
- Advancement opportunity