At Camelot Lottery Solutions we design, build and deliver compelling and complex digital gaming solutions for lotteries around the world helping them do what they do best: create winners and support communities. What’s our secret for leveraging digital impact for our clients? Years of experience in the industry, an extensive knowledge base and a diversely talented team. Our collective expertise enables our clients to reach new players, expand their brand engagement and build long-term growth through sustainable and impactful technical solutions.
What sets us apart is our ability to seamlessly engineer a technical solution to meet a client’s vision - and to have fun while we do it. Our ethos is built on trust and teamwork: two core values that empower our team to be trailblazers and ultimately underpins everything we do. We have teams in Greece, the UK and Ireland working together to achieve common goals. We are a learning environment, with multiple opportunities for growth and development, and we will support your career path through actual projects, coaching and 360 feedback. We are proud of where we are today, but we’re still growing, which means we need more brilliant people who share the same values.
Do you want to join us on the next part of our exciting journey?
In your role, you will have plenty of room to make an impact on the organization. You’ll work with teams across the organization to create, test and improve the tech that underpins the company. Working across the software development life cycle, you’ll be involved in everything from analyzing requirements, developing secure software to providing support after the new technology is launched.
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- Proficient with ES6+
- Proven production experience with React Native
- Be familiar with redux based architecture
- Good understanding of how native apps work, how they are built and distributed (both iOS & Android)
- Understanding of how to write clean, maintainable and secure code as well as guiding the rest of the team in doing so.
- A strong drive to follow and apply best practices in software engineering
- Demonstrated ability to write Unit tests
- Firm grasp of RxJS and Observer pattern
- Able to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Familiarity with build tools (eg. XCode, Gradle)
- Ability to integrate 3rd party APIs
Also it would be cool if you had:
- Previous experience with Android/iOS native development (Java/ObjC or Swift)
- Automated testing (functional tests and integration tests) and CI / CD.
- Experience with security best practices
- Familiarity with offline-first approach
- Familiarity with Styled Components
- Comprehensive understanding of Flow
- Understanding of the importance of Accessibility best practices
- Understanding of the limitations enforced by Apple/Google on various devices and OS versions
We are an energetic group of passionate professionals that will support your talent, innovation and curiosity! You will be given an environment full of challenges to flourish in. By joining our team, you will enjoy benefits that make you more productive and contribute to your development:
- Attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Well-being allowance
- Biannual Developmental 360° feedback framework
- Coaching sessions
- Continues Training
- Extensive leave plan(annual/sick)
- Employee Assistance program with specialised Counselors / Licensed Psychologists
- Enjoyable and stable working environment
- Flexible working arrangements (fully remote/hybrid)
Privacy Disclaimer:By clicking "Apply" for this Job, you agree that you have read and accepted our Privacy Statement relating to job applicants and that you provide your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purposes described therein.