We are apaleo!
We are an agile European tech company in the hotel industry. Apaleo, the first hotel microservices-based platform, allows the accommodation providers to create the perfect digital environment, so they can easily build their tech stack to manage all their activities.
At Apaleo, you will work building a great product and see it in action, helping customers all over the world to have the best digital environment that fits their needs.
You will develop and implement user interfaces with React
You will write high quality, maintainable and modular code and cover it with unit tests
You will help lead in the architecture planning, bug fixing, and optimisation of our APP
You will collaborate closely with other team members, product owners, and customer success managers to gather feedback about newly developed features
You will participate in daily stand-up, pull request reviews, paired programming, and retrospectives
- You will be apart of an exciting, open, and agile team, where your voice matters and has company wide impact
- You have excellent skills in HTML and strong CSS capabilities with attention to design details
- You have experience with writing automated unit-test and e2e-tests
- You have several years of hands-on experience with the front-end development
- You are a self-organized developer, capable of moving forward and guiding others to success
- You have good communication skills
- You communicate fluently in English, additional languages are always a welcomed bonus
- You are willing to within CET/CEST work hours to collaborate with our team in Munich, Germany; a plus if you are willing to relocate
What You Will Get From Us:
At Apaleo, you will join a thriving work environment, a start-up in the hotel industry located in Munich, with an international team. You will work with a highly attractive product that inspires hoteliers, partners, and us. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everybody: our team is composed of more than 25 nationalities, with different backgrounds and perspectives.
- fair compensation with transparent reviews;
- flexible structure with flat hierarchies;
- great work/life balance with flexible hours;
- we support fully Remote work;
- team events: breakfast, beer o’clock, dinners, get-aways;
- 30 vacation days per year;
- free public transportation inside the city of Munich;
- A competitive & fair compensation;
- Shares with our VSOP program;
- visa support if you relocate to Germany.
Want to learn more about the benefits with apaleo? Check out our careers site.
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, who encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to color, race, religion, gender identity, sex, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or to other non-work-related factors.