Apply for this job
At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to be an A Brand. Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place. Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE ?
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Manomano was launched in Spain in 2015 and in 2018 we opened our first office in Barcelona. We are based in the heart of the dynamic and innovative Poblenou. Our team is 80% tech and we have business development Operations, People, Growth & Marketing and Finance teams as well.
At this moment we have more than 150 Manas & Manos and we will keep growing in the following years. We totally bet on local talent!
You are not living in Barcelona? This is not a Problem !
We’ve deployed Work Atom, an employee centric and a distinctive new way of working, which means you can choose to be working FULL REMOTE. You can decide to work from anywhere in Spain, where your contract is based.
As a Senior Mobile Developer you will be part of the Enginering team dedicated to the development of the B2B Mobile App : "Manomano Pro", available on iOS / Android.
More info about our App :
· Design the Architecture of the Mobile Applications with clean code.
· Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms.
· Share code beetween a React-Native applications and a ReactJS website.
· Audit the native performance bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Write unit and integration tests.
· Around 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with around 2+ years in react native
. Specific knowledge of react-native and react-navigation
. E2E testing (appium, detox)
. CI/CD automation knowledge (bitrise, fastlane, etc)
. Play Store, App store flows.
. Firebase analytics, crashlytics
· Knowledge in Restful API
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· Good level of English.
- Phonecall with a Talent Recruiter
- Technical Test via Codingame
- Zoom interview with 2 developers of the team
- Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
BENEFITS AND PERKS
A FLEXIBLE WORKING CULTURE ?
- Full remote option
- 5 to 7 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Disconnection charter
- Attractive family policy (+1 month paid maternity leave +2 weeks paid co-parent leave, paid 100%)
- Crafternoons : every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)
- Health care coveragePaid volunteer time
- Meal Voucher : Swile Card
- Ticket transportation
- Sponsorship of external conferences - organisation of internal and external MeetupsReferral program
- Quarterly offsites
- MM employee discount
- Take care of your mental health with our dedicated partner with moka.care
- Sports: free gym in Paris
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.