- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile/web platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms and web.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React/React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Implementing designs to React Native
- 2-4 years of experience with react-native.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/Mocha
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 10 countries
- A generous leave policy
- Fully remote set-up and flexible work schedules
- Medical coverage
- Annual Wage Supplement (Bonus)
- Christmas Leave (The team takes the whole Christmas week off separate from our leave policy)
- Birthday Leave (1 day)
- Holidays off
- Mental health benefits (Premium access to our app!)
- Work-life balance and employee wellness
- Regular social events where we have non work-related fun