React Native Software Engineer Consultant
REACT NATIVE - Software Engineering Consultant (Contract Opportunity 3-6 MONTHS)
DiUS brings together the best of technology consulting and product development. We are a team of thinkers, investigators, doers, collaborators and change-makers, and we love what we do. It's our ability to help our clients navigate the new that continues to set us apart as we use emerging technology to solve difficult problems, get new ideas to market or disrupt traditional business models.
Location: This role is open Australia wide and in all major cities: Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide.
About the role
This is a role for the problem solver, the constantly curious and the lifelong learner. You'll partner with our clients to help them build bespoke products, modernise their applications and get the most of their technology landscape. This role is more than about systems and coding, it's about asking the right questions, having good practices and collaborating on the bigger picture. You'll help influence our clients on selecting the right technologies, shape requirements, design and architect solutions, set up good engineering and quality practices, and get hands-on with development.
By joining DiUS, you will get to work on interesting problems, play with innovative tech, experiment, and make an impact across multiple products and clients. To put it simply, we do the cool stuff.
- You're a full-stack software engineer who really knows their stuff
- Mobile Experience across iOS or Android
- Previous experience leading and shaping product delivery
- You might love anything about the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A high level of proficiency in modern architecture practices
- An expert in engineering practices such as BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- A consultant at heart or really want to develop your skills as one
- You live and breathe agile (understand the purpose, value and common practices)
- You're always curious and always learning
- You're "all about the band" and keen to help others learn and develop their knowledge, whether it's through mentoring, Meet-ups, writing blogs or an active Github account.
Why work for us?
At DiUS, we're really proud of the work we do and have an excellent track record in growing our people. We've created a place to call home for those who love emerging tech, are inspired by learning, and want to leave the world a better place than they found it. We're big fans of gaining and sharing knowledge and support our people through funding events, memberships and broader development opportunities.
We value our people and provide an inclusive environment. Being different, diverse, and having trust is important for us.
At our core, we are driven by our values—always be growing, move humanity forward, seek greatness, and be about the band.