NOTE: This is a 100 % remote role preferably from Germany or the Netherlands.
Growth Tribe is a digital learning partner for both individuals & organisations, specialising in data science, growth, innovation and customer experience.
We help our learners and partners acquire the most in-demand digital capabilities through actionable, hands-on and enjoyable courses & learning programs.
Are you a Front End Developer? Passionate about education and making the world a better place through code? Your challenge will be to work on developing features for our learning platform. Responsible for digitising the "wow-moment" in learning journeys.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of greenfield projects and innovation in digital education
- Build React TypeScript applications
- Work with UI/UX designers to develop new product features
- Opportunity to work with data science, AI/ML projects
- Work to scale our platform to support 10X growth
- Drive adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
- Collaborate and mentor team, pair programming and code reviews
What You Have
- Experience working in a remote cross-functional team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, experience leading features from start to finish
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving, strive for simplicity
- Excellent technical and interpersonal communication skills - verbal and electronic
- Self-motivated and self-managing with great organizational skills
- Experience building, maintaining highly interactive web applications and services
- Building software as part of a distributed test-driven agile team, with code reviews, feature branching, continuous integration and delivery
- Familiarity with REST APIs, GraphQL, WebSocket in frontend applications
- Experience with performance and optimization problems
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization systems
- Experience with design systems, component libraries, branding and typography
- Excellent Git skills, experience working with either GitHub or GitLab
- Working knowledge of container technologies such as Docker
Interests or Nice to have
- Experience or interest in working with Data science, data visualization, AI/ML projects
Our Tech Stack
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, RSpec
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- GraphQL, REST
- Heroku, GCP, GitHub, CircleCI
- Python, Neo4j, Jupyter Notebook, Dataiku
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A training budget of €1.500 per year
- An international team with over 41+ nationalities
- Friday night drinks & lots of team activities
- Leased Macbook & other tech/subscriptions you might need
- A discount on your gym membership (OneFit)
Sounds like you? Well… what are you waiting for, apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!