Want to join an exciting startup that is innovating at the intersection of AI, Computer Vision, and construction technology to transform the multi-trillion dollar global construction industry? Look no further! At Reconstruct, we are on a mission to make the built world a better place to live, work, and play. Our industry-leading SaaS based solution uses Computer Vision / AI to deliver immersive AR-like experiences that enable remote viewing of construction in-progress "reality data” overlaid on top of 2D and 3D design blueprints, saving customers hundreds of millions of dollars in travel and coordination costs. We’re on the lookout for a bright, motivated mobile engineer to come join us on this adventure! You will play a lead role in creating best-in-class immersive mobile experiences that will fundamentally change the way our customers on the field do their work!
- Lead the architecture of new features and capabilities on Reconstruct mobile apps
- Lead the development of maintainable, well-tested and self-documenting code on Reconstruct mobile apps
- Partner with designers and product managers to advocate and drive for improved UX and performance of the mobile apps
- Advocate and drive continuous improvement of development processes at Reconstruct
- Mentor mid-level and junior engineers on the team and assist with onboarding of new team members
- Champion a culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and accountability on the team
- 6+ years of experience in a mobile development role
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly trafficked mobile applications on App/Play Stores
- Expertise in React , React Native, and Redux
- Expertise in architecture best practices for mobile application development
- Strong knowledge of iOS (Swift/SwiftUI) and Android (Kotlin) Native development
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Prior experience developing mobile games, AR or VR applications is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Vue.js desired but not required
- Bachelors in Computer Science degree
- Competitive salary complete with generous bonus and stock options
- Fully remote & distributed environment - you get to work from the comfort of your home office with co-workers located across the globe!
- An extremely intelligent and supportive team - many of our employees have PhDs!
- Awesome career growth opportunities
- A wide array of health / wellness benefits to choose from with flexible plans for you and your family
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Periodic Company “On-sites” with the entire team