Front End Developer
Who We Are.
Mirror helps regulated businesses onboard customers, acting as the first line of defence against fraud. We envision a world where individuals can control and present their real-world identity, using digital facts. Your digital identity should reflect the real you, in real-time, as many times as you need.
Mirror’s web and native app platform secures client onboarding through various identity and document checks. Our stack includes Golang, React (js and Native) as well as GQL. We’re hosted on AWS.
Who We’re Looking For.
We’re looking for a React developer to join our growing product team.
We don’t see our developers as mercenaries. You are not just here to execute, but to collaboratively uncover solutions.
Our team is remote-first, but we’ve got a beautiful London office in the heart of King’s Cross. It’s up to you where you work from, but please be prepared to attend a few meetings a year in person.
What you’ll be doing.
- Taking ownership of frontend development across native and web
- Working with the Technical Lead, CTO and Product Owner to help define new features and give estimates, across our web and native apps
- Building exciting new features, aiming to increase stability and release velocity
- Developing reusable React components that can be leveraged across our web and native apps
- Building in a way that elevates the codebase and reduces technical debt
- Getting involved with Product learning and taking the time to understand customer insights, feedback and mindset.
This role is best suited to developers with a growth mindset, interested in a high autonomy environment. There are significant leadership opportunities for the right candidate, looking to grow their career alongside Mirror.
Skills and Requirements.
- 6+ years of software development experience overall, with 3+ years spent on commercial Reactjs and ReactNative development
- Experience developing mobile apps with ReactNative
- Good knowledge of Nextjs, WebSockets, GraphQL, gRPC
- Responsive Web Design: HTML5, CSS Grid and Flexbox are part of your toolbox
- Comfort with automated tasking tools to improve development workflows (Webpack, Flow, PropTypes, etc).
- Some familiarity with testing frameworks (JEST, Cypress)
- Able to work in a dual track Agile environment
- Ant Design Library is a plus
- The more comfortable you are with analytics tools, (Mixpanel, Firebase) the better
We offer a competitive salary and offer 28 days holiday a year, plus the usual bank holidays.