Nucleo Digital is searching for React Native developers to help us design and build a modern tech stack for our client. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead the design and development of nimble and scalable applications. A successful candidate will bring deep analytical ability, software engineering expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving agile environment.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for contributing to the design and delivery of a significant portion of the software that supports the business, and for monitoring and maintaining that software in production.
- You’ll be responsible for finding opportunities to iteratively improve our technology in any feature you work on, paying down technical debt as a habit.
- You’ll put in the work necessary to empathize with the software’s users, and understand their challenges on an emotional level, whether those users are fellow developers, immediate team members, representatives of partner organizations, or just regular folks looking to be part of the safe online community we’re working to help create for them.
- You’ll embrace an owner’s mindset: continually striving to make an impact; investing time, energy, and capital as if they were your own; and understanding that no part of the business is outside the scope of your position.
- You’re curious, and naturally invest energy into learning new technologies, techniques, and interpersonal skills that, you feel, help improve your own productivity and happiness, as well as the productivity and happiness of those around you. You really enjoy what you do, and you’re eager to learn how to do it better.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication, time management, and project management abilities. You behave proactively to set expectations and find support when you recognize that there are unforeseen challenges or complexity in projects. It doesn’t take too much work for your team members to clearly understand the state of your work, your delivery plans, and your ideas for improving the business’ software, technology processes, and team culture.
- You’ll have visibility into, and influence over, all parts of the technology stack, and enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work.
- You’ll have a clear view of the product roadmap, the business’ long-term vision, and the opportunity to constructively contribute to both.
No recruiters please
- Experience with React-Native
- Experience writing unit/integration tests using a testing framework (Jest, Mocha, Chai, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of application security best practices
- Experience with Source Control (e.g. Git)
- Exposure to CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good Communication skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Docker
- Exposure to design tools (Figma, LucidChart or equivalent)
What this position has to offer:
- Competitive rates/salary commensurate with experience
- Supportive, challenging, and collaborative work environment