Middle Frontend Developer
Apply for this job
We are looking for experienced Web Frontend Developers to join one of our polish teams working for US based clients.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our projects: Riskalyze, TruckMap or Tentacle.
Our stack includes, first and foremost, React, Next.js, and sometimes TypeScript. We specialize in startups at their beginnings (MVP), which makes the job very diverse and challenging.
Salary: PLN 10.000 - 15.000 + VAT (B2B)
- Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience with React.js, a good understanding of modern JS, and easily adapts to new technologies (tools and libraries)
- Nice to have: experience with Next.js framework and TypeScript, knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, open-source contributions
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 900 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, work on site, hybrid or fully remote
- B2B: + paid days off
About the role - Technical:
- Is independent and responsible for their own code
- Makes sure their code is written with best practices in mind and is clean and understandable for other developers
- Is in direct connection with a designer to discuss implementation details
- Is involved in the technical part of the product design, suggesting improvements
Tools you’ll use:
- Slack, GSuite
- Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Apple MacBook Pro, Kindle and... Nivona (best coffee machine ever!)
About the role - Non-Technical:
- Cares about understanding the business domain of a product
- Regularly communicates with the team to translate user stories into technical solutions and estimate them
- Helps other developers in the company sharing his knowledge and suggesting better solutions
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Have a vast experience with React, and have used it to build complex dashboards, or custom solutions in the past
- Have used and configured Webpack, Babel or similar tools
- Have experience in testing React applications
- Know how to work with REST APIs using modern tools (e.g. React Query).Want to expand your knowledge, experience and is willingly discovering and testing new front-end libraries and tools
- Likes to work in small Agile scrum teams (3-5 developers).Speaks fluent English (B2+) to communicate with the team and understand clients
Great to have:
- Experience with Next.js framework, TypeScript and Docker Containers
- Understanding of what an MVP is and what to focus on when building it.
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplace