Apply for this job
Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about functional products but well-designed ones as well. This position involves interacting with U.S.-based clients so your English level must meet this standard. This is a full-time, 40 hour/week remote role, and candidates must be available to work Eastern Standard Time.
Flatirons Development is seeking a Senior React.js Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
Our ideal candidate is well versed in React.js and may have frontend experience in other technologies. You will be joining a team of experienced full-stack engineers and there are numerous opportunities for growth as we are small but rapidly growing.
- You have +3 years of experience working with React.js. You are an expert in React.js and the most recent patterns (Hooks, Context API).
- You have strong testing skills (React Testing CLI, e.g.).
- You are very good at handling layouts for multiple device sizes.
- You can manage an application by yourself if needed.
- You can manage the release process and have done so in a professional capacity.
- You have a B2 level of English or above (Full professional proficiency).
- You want to create not only impactful, but also beautiful products for U.S-based clients.
- You have strong experience with all of the Hooks built into React (no, not just useState and useEffect).
- You have worked in an agile environment and are a team player.
- Additional front-end frameworks are a bonus.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building beautiful user interfaces using the most recent patterns in React.js for early-stage companies in the U.S.
- Interacting directly with U.S. - based clients
- Working with PMs, QA, and design to ensure we deliver high quality products in a timely manner
- Contributing to the growing culture of a team that is building beautiful, impactful products
- Contribute to foster a community of mutual learning and collaboration.
- Working as a partner in an autonomous team/family.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% remote culture.
- Competitive salaries (plus raises and career advancements!).
- 15 days of PTO.
- Local holidays off.
- Unlimited sick days.
- Yearly $1000 Bonus for continued education.
- Generous parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule (family friendly!).
- Annual Company Retreat Travel.
- If you need equipment, we can provide it to you!
- *You can choose to be an independent contractor to earn in US dollars or a direct employee with a Colombian contract. *
FOR COLOMBIA ONLY:
Flatirons Development is a boutique product development consultancy co-located in Boulder, Colorado and Colombia. Flatirons Development was created to transform the traditional development consultancy, which specializes in building software, to a model that is primarily focused on making successful products. Our core focus, above and beyond building great software, is to build impactful products that improve business metrics. Our leadership team consists of seasoned web and mobile product management, design, and software development. We consider ourselves to be a design-forward agency.
For more information, visit ?https://flatironsdevelopment.com