Tailos is leading the way as a pioneer in revolutionizing commercial cleaning by leveraging the power of robotics and innovative automated solutions. We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be a part of the transition from small-scale pilot programs to full-scale production and deployment of thousands of robots. Your experience building performant frontend systems that leverage powerful APIs to elegantly interact with data. If you're excited to provide customers with self-service tools for managing and understanding their robot fleets, and you're passionate about playing a key role in the development of a revolutionary fleet of robots. You're a great fit for our Cloud Software team.
- Create internal interfaces to monitor and manage robot fleets.
- Build robust client-facing interfaces for our services and products using live data over API interfaces.
- Develop and optimize the robot’s onboard UI.
- Collaborate with UX designers to deliver intuitive UIs and elegant UX flows.
- Optimize stability, performance and security.
- Select, configure and maintain modern software development tools and practices.
- Mentor other engineers and demonstrate best practices.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or four years' equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience using ReactJS with Webpack and Babel.
- Experience with API standards and protocols (GraphQL, REST, WebSockets, etc.)
- Understanding of testing, configuration management, and other modern software engineering practices.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience with micro-frontend development.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with React Native development.
- Experience with containerization technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with robotics and / or Internet of Things applications.
- Experience with the Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off to Vote
- Flexible Work and Telecommute Arrangements
- Dog Friendly
Tailos is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Tailos will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.