A Fast-moving subscription social media startup is looking for a Next/React developer with 2+ years of dev experience (not applicable to a graduate). We closed just under $1m in funding a year ago, we’re live after 3 months and growing more than 100% each week. We’re looking for a hardworking individual to join a high-performance team of 4 senior developers.
You will be responsible for the building and maintenance of our front-end codebase. The current stack consists of a front end built on ReactJS, supported by a Node.js backend and a Next.js backoffice. The whole works is hosted on AWS and we leverage the AWS infrastructure heavily.
This is an early-stage startup so you must be prepared to work hard (and play hard), put in the hours, and most of all be passionate about working in a greenfield project where you can leave your mark.
- React 17
- Responsive layouts (mobile + web)
- Good Understanding of TDD
- Commitment to Clean Code principles
- Understanding of CI tools and flows, esp Git flow
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A degree in a numerate subject (Computer Science/Physics/Math)
- Material UI
- Figma experience
- AWS expertise (esp S3, cloudfront)
- Node.js/expressIf you are interested in cross-training into a full stack developer, we would be particularly keen to hear from you. Appropriate training will be provided.
For the right individual, this job provides ample opportunities for career growth, being part of an early stage (yet well funded) startup, and a young, extremely driven team looking to achieve great things under very ambitious timelines.