At Losch Digital Lab we are creating the next generation of software products for mobility companies. This team was born at the beginning of 2018 as a software house within Losch Luxembourg, a company built on 70 years of successes and with the goal of being ahead of the pack in the mobility solutions field.
At Digital Lab you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team, bringing great tech solutions for the IT team and continuously helping to define new processes and adapting to an agile environment.
We are currently looking for a Front-end Developer, to help us with the following:
- Implementing business applications that help digitalize the automotive industry
- Thinking about requirements or user stories and finding the best tech solutions to accomplish the best results
- Bringing the UI/UX vision into reality
- Writing code you can be proud of and others can easily read
- Know your way around component-based UI programming using frameworks and understand how to separate various parts of the UI into well-defined, reusable components
- Experience getting data from REST APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies
- Experience working with Agile frameworks such as Scrum
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- It would be great if you had some experience in Svelte/ Svelte-kit (not required)
- We love to welcome great people into our team!
- People first culture. We believe in self-improvement as the spark for team, products and company improvements
- Comfortable workplace, competitive salaries, team building events, training, naps & snacks, Slippers, Ping Pong and board games. Important: we consider a ping pong game a good way of having a meeting
- Home office solution within an hybrid model