Our Lisbon office is looking for a Front-end Engineer to solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Helsinki, NYC and Tokyo.
We enjoy working on-site and spending time with our team, but want to offer you opportunity for remote work whenever you wish, support your home office set-up and provide a remote-friendly working environment.
As a Front-end Engineer you:
- Take care of both the technical and human side of projects
- Are familiar with React / Vue, automated testing & deployment
- Dabble outside of the browser every now and then (e.g. setup simple CI pipelines)
If you’re not based in Lisbon, no worries. What’s important is that you’d be willing to come join us. To make sure we’re a home for top talent like you, we offer a nice relocation package, as well as all the help and advice you need in moving over.
We would like to see 5+ years of experience in Front-end (or experience in all of the above).
- Look forward to taking an active part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices.
- Enjoy working with juniors and seniors on the shiny and dirty bits of the codebase. Ivory Tower Architects need not apply.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Believe that sometimes tech is best solved with no code at all, but by talking to the right people.
Nice to have
We believe that there’s no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to tech!
Most of the tech challenges are not technical at all
Biggest challenges in tech are paradoxically human related, not tech. Hence we train our people in soft skills (e.g. empathetic listening), organizational skills (e.g. Kanban), and put people first (our work weeks average at 40h/week) and we have a 5-star Glassdoor rating
to prove that.
We offer everything you’d expect of an international tech company: interesting projects, competitive salary and an opportunity to go on work stays to Reaktor offices around the globe. But what really makes us different is our Nordic culture — expect great attention to the work-life balance with a possibility to work flexible hours; high levels of trust and autonomy; and a friendly team of interesting personalities willing to connect beyond work.
Our benefits in detail:
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Get paid to do Open Source work
- Company shares
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in the time zones between UTC+1 and UTC+1.