Apply for this job
Zimperium is looking to hire a Front End Developer for our growing team. The ideal candidate will work closely with in-house UX designers and product managers to execute front end solutions.
About the Position
- Write React Components for answering new features in a variety of features the team is building, including:
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX Team, Customer Success teams to preview features, work through possibilities, and adapt UI
- Testing of code and process to verify work is meeting feature’s requirements.
- Work with Back-End developers to coordinate requirements of data needed from the back-end API Platforms.
- Minimize development errors getting into production and support remediation efforts
- Closely collaborate with our team in Agile Methodology actively participating in planning, standups, and code/architecture reviews.
About the Person
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Must have extensive knowledge or experience in building enterprise level applications which utilize API back-ends for receiving and processing data.
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.