Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
For those applicants in Pacific and Mountain time zones- Working hours may be 9:00am - 5:00pm CST. Please consider this when applying.
What You'll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
- Working on a product that empowers small businesses across the globe
- Developing B2B digital-commerce technology designed to help businesses grow
- Engaging and collaborating with a diverse range of technical disciplines including Micro-frontends, Backend-for-frontends, DevOps, Microservices, container-based deployments, and Native App development
What We’d Love to See
- Server-side applications, e.g. Node.js
- State Management – Knowledge of common packages like Redux
- Unit Testing – Comfortable writing unit tests using frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, or React/Dom Testing Library
- Source Control – Branching, merging and rebasing; Git preferred
- Agile – Experience delivering software following the Scrum methodology
- Communication – Collaborate with clients and team members alike
Some cool extra’s we’d love to see
- Client-facing – Past experience in consulting or working with external clients
- DevOps/Tools – Azure DevOps, Postman, CI/CD tooling, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Docker
- E-commerce platforms / solutions
- Frameworks: React, Next.js
- Project Management: Jira
- Application Monitoring: New Relic, Azure
- Automated Testing: Cypress, Robot
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.