Experienced Frontend Engineer
Apply for this job
- Write clean, efficient, performant and secure code to build web applications
- Provide input on app architecture
- Work with product designers and clients to clarify requirements
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work on a cross functional collaborative team
- Collaborate in a consultative environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
- 5 + years of professional development experience
- Strong front end development experience ideally with single-page applications
- Experience with 2 or more of the following frameworks & libraries, and programming languages including, but not limited to React, Redux, Thunk/Saga, Immutable, VueJS, NodeJS Docker, AWS, Glamorous.
- Practical knowledge of Typescript is required, and production experience is a strong plus
- Previous experience collaborating in a quality-focused environment where testing and reviewing is a part of the everyday process
- Strong experience with semantic HTML and familiarity with web accessibility best practices
- Familiar with various approaches to styling - from plain CSS to CSS-in-JS, and methodologies for organizing CSS
- You are familiar and are comfortable using design tools such as Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, Principle, Framer or similar is helpful
- Experience with modern UI/UX design principles is a strong plus
- Experience with modern backend technologies and API design/best practices is nice to have
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (Docker and Kubernetes) is a bonus
- Experience with deploying into and managing cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) is a bonus
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams is a plus
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours. This is a fully remote role.
- You are able to hit the ground running within your area of expertise and are not afraid of challenges outside of it
- Thrive on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- You are happy to receive feedback and see it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- You are always learning - Whether you are learning to help your team and customer work through new concepts and technology
- You are astute, you know when to push an issue and when to let things lie
- You are friendly - you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team
- You can work through ambiguity - you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial - always on the lookout for new opportunities to improve the company externally and internally