At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
As a Senior UI Developer, you will be chartered with developing new features and components in existing web applications and building reusable code and libraries for future use. You will work with Product Managers and UX designers to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Development of new UI features and components in our existing web application
- Build reusable UI component code and libraries for future use
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade existing application
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- 8+ years of UI development experience with a proven track record of delivering great software
- 2+ years of good hands-on development experience working with ReactJS and Redux is a must
- Experience in D3 is a plus. An ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets like AgGrid, Pivot Grid, Charts, etc.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers, and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
- You're an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here