What's the deal?
Web and mobile app creation! We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to build great things with us.
From a business side we cover a lot of different domains. Through our solutions we deliver information, fruits and vegetables, esports tournaments, concrete, authentication credentials and we even run a real non-digital factory! Last but not least we have developed one of the most accurate algorithms for facial recognition.
From a technical point of view, we strive to use state-of-the art technologies and constantly adapt to new developments and market changes. Most of our back-ends provide a GraphQL API. For our front-ends we use React and combine this with Next.js for high-volume, public-facing websites.
We are purely cloud-based and use all the cool cloud-native tooling and technologies.
How do we work?
We work in small teams and give a lot of freedom to our engineers. And as you know, with great freedom comes great responsibility. You will get a lot of that as well!
You will find a lot more information on our Videojobs profile
Who We Are
Deep Impact creates unique and innovative products that transform the markets they enter. We stand out from the crowd with deep technology, high end consulting and tailor made solutions. We address customers who want to think ahead and assert themselves in rapidly evolving markets.
To achieve this, we rely on absolutely fantastic team members. We challenge ourselves constantly, and strive to never stop learning. We own our work. You too?
We are looking for a professional to senior level developer with the following skills:
- Three or more years of working experience in frontend web development and/or mobile app development, preferably using React (Native) and TypeScript.
- You are also pretty comfortable with CSS, and care deeply about building fantastic user experiences.
- You are ready to take ownership of the product you work on.
- Familiarity with DevOps topics
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of German is a plus, but not required.
You are hungry to learn, keen to share, and ready to build? You want to be part of something you can be proud of?
As you evolve in the team, what you end up doing depends as much on you as it does on us. We want you to be free to develop your skills precisely where your passions lie.
Note: due to current legislation, we can unfortunately only hire you if you are Swiss, a national of one of the EU/EFTA or a Swiss resident with at least a B permit. Please know that we find this situation extremely regrettable.
- Competitive salary
- Five weeks of vacation
- Working in an old brewery
- Continuing education (Conferences, Courses, Books)
- Team lunch every Friday. Healthy snacks, beverages and coffee every day
- Team events, excursions and afterwork drinks on Fridays
- We hate rules and we love freedom and we trust that everyone can handle this freedom responsibly
- Own part of the company — buy stock after one year