Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan are looking for a motivated FRONT END SOFTWARE ENGINEER, working in autonomous Scrum teams with an emphasis on collaboration, innovation and honesty, we’re serious about attracting the best…we have hugely complex technical problems to solve, and offer unrestricted progression, a relaxed working environment, superb packages and much more.
We look for exceptional Engineers, regardless of your language(s) of choice - smart, passionate people who believe in simplicity, agility and performance and can choose and use the best tools for the job.
What you'll be doing:
- Be part of a well-balanced, cross functional team, delivering exceptional software.
- Actively practice continuous integration and deployment and proactively contribute improvements to the way these are done
- Write tests at every level of the testing pyramid to ensure the quality of your work is good to go to production every time we build
- Be capable of working within an agile development process and are self-driven enough to thrive in an environment that promotes high levels of autonomy.
- Be driven by the customer, everything you do is to solve a problem for our users or to enable us to solve problems for users more effectively/sustainably.
- We recognise specialisms but appreciate open minded people who will step out of their comfort zone to complete their work and expand their skill set.
- Liaise with the product owner to set expectations and define acceptance criteria
- Work on an exciting product vision which will change the way in which the world’s largest enterprises do their planning
- Good attention to detail - you will create applications which solve significant problems for our users, this drives you more so than anything
More about you:
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to craft well architected and easy to reason about applications regardless of the "tier".
- Solid toolkit of design patterns and ability to choose the right ones to apply to each problem.
- Experience of setting development standards and performing code reviews
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with full stack architectural patterns such as micro-frontends
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines
Positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a really big deal for us…we're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done and who live our core values.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave if you’ve been with us for at least six months. Plus, a shared parental leave programme.
- Wellbeing support through 'We Care'.
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
- Huge problems to solve –you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!