Senior Software Engineer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Raleigh office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for a highly-skilled Senior React Engineer to join our SiteVault team. If you enjoy working in a dynamic, high-energy environment on hard problems that make a difference, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Do
- Build UI code for the SiteVault application
- Work with other UI engineers on the team to ensure the frameworks are well-architected
- Mentor and train engineers on the best way to write React code
- 5+ years of experience and expertise in React programming
- 2+ years of experience in Java or other OO programming environment
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate your ideas to both engineers and non-engineers
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.