Senior React Engineer
Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Join our team of passionate engineers and help us build the future of digital health.
We are looking for a Senior React Engineer to join forces with other talented engineers on this exciting project. You will play a key role in developing UI’s and API integrations, while mentoring junior staff members, helping design decisions & fixing bugs through your React expertise.
Areas of Responsibility:
Translating user stories into software solutions
- Working closely with product managers and scrum masters to understand the business problems.
- Collaborating with designers to ensure we deliver the optimal user experience.
- Validating design approach with other senior engineers.
Debugging and fixing production issues
- Participating in on-call rotations to make sure our systems have exemplary uptime and reliability.
- Working with our customer support team to debug and fix bugs affecting our users.
- Working with product managers and scrum masters to lead the definition and decomposition of big initiatives.
- Leading the technical delivery of the initiative from design to deployment.
Mentoring Software Engineers
- Working closely with software engineers to guide their technical and career growth.
Scoping out complexity of future work
- Working with product managers and scrum masters to develop proof of concepts and estimates for future work.
Experience & Skills Required
- Development experience building SaaS or cloud-based commercial software products.
- An in-depth understanding of React framework.
- Experience of developing UIs and integrating with APIs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of using Storybook for UI design and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable explaining technical problems, and plans in person and in writing
- Demonstrable history of technical mentorship.
- Thrives on diverse technical challenges — our system integrates a wide variety of healthcare and other technologies.
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.