ZALORA Engineering is seeking a full-time Frontend Engineer to work on its high-profile customer-facing products.
We are in the process of revolutionizing our web systems. Over time, that list of technologies above will change to be centered around Typescript, NextJS, and Tailwind, for a streamlined and productive developer experience. Please join us in making this transformation happen!
- Work in cross-functional squad to build product features for the web platform.
- Work with frontend chapter to improve the developer experience and reduce time-to-impact.
- Experience with web development in both server-side and client-side rendered approaches.
- Knowledge of web standards: e.g. CSS and HTML.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience developing web applications in reactive or functional idioms nice to have: e.g. React, Vue, Elm.
Should you need any further information, please contact us at email@example.com
ZALORA's e-commerce platform is built with love by the engineering team. The Ho Chi Minh office, 12 Ton Dan, D4 (ZALORA Group) focuses completely on engineering and sets a high standard for software development in the field of e-commerce. This team creates the tech stack that powers ZALORA's stellar shopping experience. This ranges from the online shop and the mobile apps to ZALORA's complex logistics solutions.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large-scale ecommerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.