About the Position:
The mobile domain is looking to add a developer who can be a champion for cross platform mobile development. Currently we only focus on React Native but plan to develop skills for other cross platform solutions including Flutter. This individual would help the domain create React Native best practices and cross-train native mobile and web developers as necessary to staff future React Native and cross platform projects. The position provides opportunities to expand your horizons to reach your personal development goals. Most of our engineers contribute to a multitude of projects each year. You’ll never feel like you’re stuck working on a single project for the rest of your career.
About the Software Engineering Team At Nerdery:
Our Software Engineering team believes strongly in quality work, meaningful collaboration, and outstanding customer service. We pride ourselves on being able to partner with our clients to develop custom software to solve their business problems. From startups to corporations, our team makes an impact on millions of users every day.
You are passionate, flexible, and ready to collaborate with talented engineers to craft brilliant applications from even bigger ideas. You’re a good citizen of the web who believes in choosing the right tool for the job, values including all users, and understands the power of testing.
Technical Skills Required
- 1+ years React Native with 3+ years of development experience OR
- 3+ years of a combination of React and Native mobile (iOS or Android) with interest in learning React Native.
- iOS and Android domain knowledge.
- Experience with Agile.
- Project estimation Skills.
- The ability to support analytics and Accessibility (WCAG).
- Release mobile applications to public app stores.
- Working within a cross functional software development team.
- Write code within a particular technology for a client with minimal technical oversight.
- Communicate with Nerdery employees and Nerdery clients about task status, availability, and questions about technology.
- Experience or strong interest in championing engineering initiatives.