Securrency has built a state-of-the-art blockchain-based financial service and compliance platform that will serve as the global rails along which all future value moves in a transparent and interoperable manner.
Securrency is a company well on its way to being a technology unicorn. However, while we are growing rapidly, we still retain the spirit and camaraderie of a dynamic start-up. Our mission is to be the world leader in financial logistics, a new discipline targeting cost drivers in finance, much in the way that Amazon has become a global leader in retail sales logistics and SpaceX is transforming launch logistics.
- Work with latest technologies (Web3.js / Ethereum smart contracts)
- Take decisions on additional technology stack, project architecture
- Work closely with blockchain engineers
- Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions, and having them implemented
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Proficiency in web-based technologies, such as HTML and CSS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Nextjs, NPM, etc.
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and Tailwind
- Atomic design patterns in React and state management pattern Redux
- Competitive compensation package
- World-class benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Employees may work remotely for a maximum of 40 days a year
- Global company events
- Eligible to work from alternative Securrency locations 65 days a year
- Exposure to industry thought leaders