Who we are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 750 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
What the role is:
Socure is looking for a Sr Frontend Engineer to join our product engineering team and help us bootstrap our next growth engine in Document Verification at Socure!
This is a remote position based in the US. Join us to eliminate identity fraud!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to develop the technical roadmap for Socure’s award-winning Identity Verification solutions.
- Navigate ambiguous problems and work with cross functional partners including engineering, product and design to define project requirements, scope and success criteria.
- Own critical features of the product and break down technical challenges into tasks and milestones.
- Build Socure’s cutting-edge products for the web with clean code and robust test coverage in order to ensure the product is secure and reliable with delightful user experience.
- Conduct high-quality code reviews and roll out changes safely.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience owning product features and implementation end to end
- Strong understanding on design patterns and ability to write solid JS libraries that follows best practices
- Experience building mobile-friendly web applications
- Ability to learn any new technology such as computer graphics, computer vision and machine learning
- Experience mentoring junior team members and providing technical guidance
- A customer-first mindset and comfortable working within Agile methodologies in a cross-functional, collaborative and distributed team environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
If you are a great problem solver looking for cutting-edge technical and business challenges with a team of experienced professionals and game-changers, making a major impact in the Identity Verification realm, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.