Understanding how the frameworks differ at the philosophical level and the code level, the pros and cons of using a paradigm over another and why one tech can be used over another is a must.
- Building pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs and developing new user-facing features using React and the ecosystem.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Code review, troubleshooting and helping team members on issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Define best practices for client side architecture
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Redux / MobX, Hooks, ContextAPIs and so on)
- Familiarity with GraphQL, RESTful APIs
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Rollup & Parcel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial and SVN
- Technical and architectural understanding of frameworks and when to choose a particular paradigm, framework, tool or pattern over another.
- Knowledge of advanced topics such as Accessibility, CSS-in-JS, Design systems
- Scaling front-end applications from small teams to large teams.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus
- Exposure of best Agile practices and work in a scrum framework
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT background