About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We are in constant pursuit of “disruptors” that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About The Role
You’ll work closely with our technology and product teams working on our mobile app. We’re a small group that values clear communication, transparency, and collaboration. We drive progress by small iterations and reflecting on how we can best work together.
There are 4 software engineering teams at Beyond Finance today with 18 software engineers in total. You’d join a mobile team including 2 engineers.
What You’ll Do
- Be an integral part of greenfield projects that will drive the business for the next 3-5 years
- Design and build our iOS and Android apps using React Native consuming APIs built with Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
- Write quality code that adheres to the best practices of software development
- Offer constructive and respectful feedback via code reviews
- Write automated unit and integration tests as well as build tools to assist in testing various aspects of our app
- Build in business and technical metrics alongside the features themselves to further us as a data-driven organization
- Work with our DevOps and QA teams to ensure quality in our builds and releases.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure our CI/CD pipeline fits our growing needs.
- Receive a personalized development program and sponsorship from your manager
What We Look For
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining production-quality mobile apps with React Native.
- Sufficient experience/understanding of the react-redux model.
- Experience in communicating and consuming REST endpoints.
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues in unfamiliar code.
- An eye for detail and passion for writing buttery smooth mobile apps.
- Clear and efficient communication skills.
Nice to have:
- CI/CD with CircleCI.
- Experience in GraphQL.
- Swift/Objective C.
Why Join Us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business.
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
- Uncapped earning potential
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*