Who We Are
Roostify is a venture-backed fintech company committed to transforming traditional mortgage lending into a modern, enjoyable experience. Simple to implement and engineered to deliver a secure end-to-end process, Roostify’s transformational technology includes easily configurable workflows and a deeply integrated platform to foster an accelerated and personalized home buying journey.
Some of the largest banks in the world rely on Roostify to empower lenders to confidently guide customers and help them unlock life’s big moments.
Challenges You Will Solve
You will be responsible for developing and implementing standardized user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Webpack as well as profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What You'll Do
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions and driving improvements
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React.js concepts
- Acceptance testing for UI features
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and refining front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years previous experience working as a React.js Developer delivering customer facing products
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and GraphQL
- Experience with user interface design and building libraries for managing consistency at scale
- Knowledge of utilizing testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest in an automated environment
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- WCAG and ADA compliance is strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.