We are looking for a highly motivated and pixel-perfect oriented Front End Developer (React & Node JS) to join our innovative team.
Are you deeply passionate about UI and UX? Do you want to create responsive interfaces and smooth interactions, whilst working closely with the Product Design team? Are you a perfectionist, constantly striving to make front end systems better, with the aim to always deploy an improved, polished, better code? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Location: Remote (full-time job preformed mostly on GMT working hours)
- Developing and maintaining a new, accessible and user-friendly component library, with old and new web components and features
- Building highly responsive, pixel perfect, UI components using React, Redux and Handlebars frameworks
- Choose and manage a framework for a component library
- Implement and maintain a component naming system
- Deliver a first-class platform to support our customers, users and stakeholders
- Champion our frontend environment, suggesting and delivering improvements
- Use and evangelize best practices focusing on security, quality, testability, automation
- Coach and mentor more junior team members, ensuring that best practices and methodologies are followed
- Contribute to, and participate in a highly collaborative agile team and agile ceremonies such as retrospectives, show & tell and planning sessions
- Great team player, passionate about software development
- Fundamental knowledge of software delivery tools (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity), Package Management (i.e. NPM, Bower), and Module bundlers/task runners (i.e. Webpack, Gulp)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry working experience
- Experience with SEO and application performance improvement techniques
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What We Offer:
- Private health plan
- Many progression opportunities as we grow
- Culture of wellbeing & self-development
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Social events
- Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more)
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more)
Founded in 2015, Doctify is a high-growth HealthTech company revolutionising the global healthcare market.
Our SaaS solution allows healthcare providers to collect verified patient feedback & publish it through multiple channels, empowering patients to make informed decisions when choosing a doctor or clinic.
Since then we have added over 25,000 doctors, hospitals & practices across 5 international markets, doubled our team and won numerous awards in recognition of our commitment to bringing greater levels of trust and transparency to the doctor-patient relationship. Most recently recognised as the 2021 Vitality Supplier of the Year.
Doctify is backed by leading European investment funds Amadeus Capital Partners, Keen Ventures as well as backers such as Sir John Hegarty (founder of Saatchi & Saatchi) and Tom Teichmann (early investor in Lastminute.com, Notonthehighstreet.com, Made.com, Simba Sleep).
Read about culture: https://www.doctify.com/uk/about/life-at-doctify/
Read our employee reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Doctify-Reviews-E1595057.htm
Here at Doctify - we value diversity, fairness and promote inclusion within our organisation, beyond the policies and procedures. Inclusivity is weaved into our culture and the behaviours of our team.