The role of the React Native Engineer is being responsible for the ongoing development of our mobile applications, including our agent-facing CRM application, and open house tool. We expect to develop additional mobile applications in the future.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience building and deploying applications using a version control system like subversion or git.
- Experience leveraging REST-ful APIs with the React framework in developing complex front-end UI applications
- Familiarity with standard mobile application UX patterns and interactions
- Experience working within a fast-moving product development team, including with product managers and designers
- Experience with React Native and associated IOS/Android SDK’s desired
- Experience with compiling React Native to iOS and Android app store pipelines and deployment processes desired
- Own development of our mobile application portfolio, working closely with product managers and designers to deliver great features and functionality
- Own the build and deployment process of our mobile applications, working closely with product managers and our QA team to deliver a quality product to our customers
- Work collaboratively with other developers to ensure you have the APIs needed to move development forward
- Work with external contractors to help accelerate our mobile development
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.