Who we are
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights focused on offering the best possible flight content delivered through flexible tech solutions. We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s biggest technology companies, airlines, hotel chains and car rental companies. In order to stay competitive, we are looking for an experienced React developer to join our product team in Gothenburg.
Position SummaryWe are looking for a passionate React developer to join our growing team. The position involves working on cutting edge web technologies, developing/maintaining our front-end software systems and facing fresh challenges along with your team members every day. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in the field of software development and eager to contribute & work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- You will be part of a cross-functional agile team responsible for the entire development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- You will work closely with other software developers, product owners and UX designers
- You will be reviewing code, and your code will be reviewed.
- You will meddle with various technologies such as React, Redux, Jest, TestCafe, GraphQL, and other innovative technologies.
- You are a front-end developer with 3+ years of previous working experience in web technologies.
- You have 1+ year of experience with React.
- You are comfortable working with Git using the command line.
- You take pride in and set a high standard for your work.
- You can present your thoughts and ideas to an audience as well as incorporate feedback into a working solution.
- You are a team player, keen to learn, and share your knowledge effectively with the rest of your team.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
Awesome but not necessary:
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a plus.
- Any previous Java experience could also be a plus.
Working at the leading European OTA in selling flight tickets, means being part of a fantastic group of professionals, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. We offer you:
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!