The Senior Frontend React Engineer is responsible for developing user interface applications for web, mobile and touch screen digital console products. We seek to provide superior user experiences that allow people to achieve their health and fitness goals so that they can lead the lives they desire. As a Senior Frontend React Engineer, you are a member of a full-stack development team that is defining and implementing the next generation software architecture for Peloton products. Additionally, you shape the development processes to deliver complex functionality in a reliable and timely manner.
The Senior Frontend React Engineer is integral to the successful delivery of commercial software and hardware products. The role demands both software architecture work and hands-on coding throughout the project lifecycle. The position additionally works with members of non-software teams to help align tasks, schedules, and to address any issues as they arise. The role of Senior Frontend React Engineer is filled by an individual who is driven by an innovative spirit, sees solutions where others see challenges, and craves an entrepreneurial environment.
- Implement UI in React.js and React Native solutions targeting web and mobile environments
- Work with Product Owners, UX Designers and QA Engineers to ship features
- Identify and capitalize on code re-use or integration opportunities
- Work with other Software Engineers to develop, test and review code
- Help the team groom the product backlog
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong expertise in developing frontend solutions using React.js
- Experience with or strong knowledge of GraphQL, Redux, Redux Sagas and Jest
- 4+ years coding experience in developing Web Applications
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS and other web standards
- Experience with Git
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of functional programming techniques
- Experience with Java and the Spring Framework
- Familiarity with native IOS and Android development
- Familiarity with embedded development Demonstrated passion for pushing the envelope
- Experience with AWS
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.