We are on a mission to advance the world’s transition to an efficient, sustainable and ethical society. To that end, we have created the world’s most advanced shipping container combined with a suite of SaaS container technologies. Based on the technologies we developed, we’ve spun off a solution to provide accurate, extensive and centralized information on moving shipping containers. That solution is called Control Tower.
As a member of the Engineering team, you’d be responsible for developing web solutions and user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux and Webpack. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will be challenged to turn features around quickly but thoughtfully and will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
- 1+ years building web and/or mobile experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM is a plus
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with the React framework (1+ years)
- Fluent in English
- Work with product owners and designers to translate use cases, wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
What we'll love about you
- You’re quick on your feet, you think big and like to solve challenging problems
- You are rigorous and responsible
- You are creative
- You are comfortable working independently and taking ownership of your objectives
- You have set up, or participated in the setting up of SaaS products in the past
What you'll love about us
- We are on a mission with significant global impact, and it shows
- We care about each and everyone
- We value highly the personal development of Aelerians
- We make things happen
- We value honesty and integrity
- A healthy work environment
- Competitive salary
- Equity bonus (stock)
- 25 days of holiday per year
If you’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in AELER’s values & mission, then this role might be for you.