We are a fast growing Proptech Saas startup based in Liverpool Street, taking on the ‘Housing Crisis’. Having been named 'Top 10 SaaS Companies to work for' and taken 2018's PropTech Awards for 'Excellence in People Development' and 'Fastest growing Business' as well as winner of ‘PlaceTech startups’ 2018, we are entering our second phase of rapid growth.
Our product vastly improves the process of finding land to build new homes on, and it’s loved by hundreds of experienced property developers as well as a range of people who are new to the industry.
We are financially secure and on the verge of national and international expansion, and so anyone joining us will come at a time when they can make a significant impact towards the product and delivery.
We are a warm and collaborative bunch of people, who care about each other and the company we are building up. We hold true to having values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, living them in all we do. We genuinely believe in giving people their best experience as they come to journey the adventure with us, from the flexible culture to the learning and growing personally and professionally.
- You want to understand a scale-up business, the challenges and be proactive in coming up with solutions
- You can work independently to get a project completed, working on all parts of the stack if necessary.
- You want to help us make a big business and own part of it
- Building of the mobile product to bring together vast amounts of data within an intuitive user interface
- Work with the product manager and sales team members to change how the estate agency industry deals with
land and new homes.
- Help our customers understand the cost of land (and potential opportunity areas) by pulling together and
analysing multiple datasets
- Work on smart integrations between the desktop and mobile app
3+ years experience with at least one programming language
1+ year(s) Commercial experience with React or React Native
Native iOS and/or Android Development experience
Test-driven development, unit tests, integration testing, eg Jest, Enzyme, Detox
Excellent communication skills
AWS experience – ElasticSearch, EC2, S3.
Experience with tools such as crash reporting, OTA updates and analytics
Knowledge of REST APIs and/or GraphQL
A computing related degree
Knowledge of the property sector and mapping technologies
About our offering
A fun, flexible and friendly place
25 holiday days per year
Personal Development Fun for courses and material
Extra day off for wedding and having a baby
Wedding and baby gift vouchers
Rewards for keeping fit
Apple opportunities to grow and see your ideas come to life
Company away days/afternoons
The chance to tackle a problem that has deep social consequences.