We are developing Ataccama ONE, an AI-powered data management platform for the digital age. Are you ready to embark on making a truly complex, metadata-driven application ready for local and Cloud deployment? We have a challenge for you!
Not based in Prague? If you’re open to either remote cooperation or relocation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- Become the first Front-End Engineer in the Data Integration team.
- Take charge. Make important architectural decisions, mentor our junior devs, and lead our front-end team to greatness.
- Change the way people work with data and work with the best tech. Help our team build a revolutionary, self-driving data management platform with a dynamic, user-defined UI using TypeScript, React, Styled Components, MobX, GraphQL/Apollo.
- Bring your big ideas to life. You’ll take ownership of a specific user flow, starting with its architecture and development and finishing by running it in the Cloud.
- Join our amazing front-end circle, where people love to learn from each other. They’ll help you jump in and introduce you to our knowledge base.
Is this you?
- You like to design lean components and integrate them into complex web applications.
- You understand OOP principles and you’re able to apply them in a real project.
- You are comfortable using TypeScript and other tech mentioned above.
- You want to work in an international environment, and you don’t mind sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are curious about what data management means and you’d like to learn more about it.
I lead from the front.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen