Apply for this job
As a Sr. or Lead Software Engineer (React):
You’ll work on our flagship dating site, match.com, where we are developing all of our UI with ReactJS (GraphQL, Hooks, TypeScript, node and more).
With millions of users and an ever evolving product, we're the perfect place to take your React skills to the next level!
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
We are based in Dallas, TX. However, we are open to considering a remote office for a qualified candidate who can travel periodically to Dallas (when safe to do so)
Some things you'll do:
- Design, build and polish intuitive and engaging experiences using React.
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in paired programming and software code reviews to ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborate with engineers, UI designers and product managers.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
We'd like you to have:
- 2+ yrs of React development experience, preferably at scale.
- Production experience with Redux.
- Experience with public and/or private APIs and customer facing UI development.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to grow with us.
- A (healthy) addiction to writing high quality code.
What’s the team like?
- You’ll join a large dev team, full of bright and collaborative individuals.
- We adhere to an agile methodology.
- Our product is continuously evolving so every day you will have a chance to be challenged in new and interesting ways!
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations review process.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.